Thursday, June 28, 2012

110. H.O.M.E

i have been home for 18 days now..
but have been too lazy to write anything..
mainly because i haven't been doing much things..
sleep, eat, sleep, watch TV..
that's my daily routine..

got an email today..
stating the result of my 3 months worth of hard work..
my dissertation..

thank God for the guidance throughout the whole process..
for the help i got from my supervisor,
my darling friends and my parents..
thank God for the results..

anyway i think i've now got used 
to the humidity and the heat of my lovely country..

2 more weeks before i have to enter my prison again..
a place where there is a limited supply of muddy and rusty water,
limited variety of food,
strict and ridiculous rules,
nonsense scoldings..

back to busy schedules where
every minute of the day is filled with activities..
i'll be so tired by the end of the day
that i'll fall asleep immediately..
won't have time to think of anything else..
which could be a good thing at times..


No comments:

Post a Comment