Thursday, June 7, 2012

107. 57 hours to go..

oh my goodness..!!
as i am writing this post,
it just occurred to me that 
i have only roughly 57 hours to go 
before i leave Plymouth..
a place i have called home for 33 months..

i know i have only 2 days left but
that fact just hit me..
where have i spent all my time?

it is late now but i'm reluctant to sleep..
i'm tired but i want to stay awake..
even though i am doing nothing,

i no longer know what i am feeling..
the mixed feeling that i had previously
is no longer mixed..
i don't know what is the next level of mixed..
feeling-less then??

i don't like packing..
but i have to do a lot of it lately..
packing my things for shipping,
putting them in boxes..
sealing my boxes..
lots of tapes..
lots of bubble wraps..
but
a horrible thing happened
for my shipping of boxes..
due to a man with poor management and planning..


packing my bags..
found out that i underestimated my property..
too much things to fit in the bags..
what am i going to throw or leave behind?
everything holds a memory..

apart from packing and wasting my time,
i don't really know what else to do..
every minute seemed so precious now..
so many things that i want to do 
in such a limited time..
oh my..oh my..

May God lead and guide me in making 
every second and micro second worth while..
my vision is blurry now..
maybe it is really time to get some rest..
with the sound of raindrops hitting my window..
it is really a very good time and atmosphere to be sleeping..

No comments:

Post a Comment