Saturday, September 12, 2009

16. you're right

this post has nothing to do with the worries that i have been going through lately..



it's just that i finally realised that the person i always thought knew me very well has in fact never existed in my life..i thought that i was so blessed to have someone who understands me so well..so much so that i need not say anything and the person can guess what will be my next move...but i found out that it is not the case of understanding at all.......great disappoinment...but at least i found out the truth now...


so my dearest friend, i guess you're 101% right about having someone who understands you well enough..someone who will know you inside out without having to say a word..words can be messy at times especially when you're just not in a mood to explain things..so i guess being predictable can be a good thing at times eh?hehe..and it's really not easy to find someone who sincerely cares and understands you well....so thanks for predicting me the other day...=)


you're those rare friends who always have a special place in my heart....thanks again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment