Tuesday, September 8, 2009

12. hoping and still hoping

things are still uncertain now...we are all still waiting for the outcome...i guess for now we can only depend on prayers and hope...these two have to go hand-in-hand for us to survive the nightmare of waiting and waiting..


time really seemed to crawl by very slowly....................
much slower than the slowest creature on Earth-sloth

but thank God a great friend came to my rescue...sharing half of my burdened heart..and he surely cheered me up so much...comforting me in many ways...thanks..though you won't be reading this

i always thought that i was strong enough to handle my emotions when it comes to this but i was so wrong of myself..i guess i overestimated myself..it was rather easy putting on a strong face when it is not discussed..but when this topic is mentioned it was not easy trying to hold back tears..tears of fear and worry...

it was even more heartbreaking to see the faces of his parents...they sure are worried but they can't do anything to help...in a way, it's a good thing for them not to be there with him...at least they don't have to see the face of their son in that condition...what more can i do to cheer them up..when i need someone to do that for me too...all i can do now is to spend more time with them...

still waiting for the time to come...it's like history is repeating itself again...where we had to wait 11 hours to see him again...how long more will it take?we have been waiting for 8 hours now...how long more???

No comments:

Post a Comment