Wednesday, March 7, 2012

96. my cupcake day

thank You for being there for me through 23 years..
thank You for every breath that i inhale..
thank You for the plans You have in mind for me..
thank You for the grace and mercy that i don't deserve..

*******

today is cupcake day for me..
3 lovely cupcakes presented by lovely people with lovely thoughts..
may God shower these wingless angels with blessings..

*******

a parcel arrived today..
a wonderful surprise that meant so very much..
it was indeed a surprise despite the obvious clue..
never would i have expected it..
and it was from my babies (that's what they called themselves)
and it was a ring..
~
~

for my ears..


*******

sweet messages from my family was enough to make my day better..
had been in SBE (School Based Experience) the whole day..
but no matter how bored it could be,
it was still a wonderfully blessed day..

Thank You for the joyful people around me
who made this day another memorable day..

No comments:

Post a Comment