Friday, October 2, 2009

21. the chosen path

this photo was taken in Dartmoor.




This is the new path that I have chosen. I will walk along it bravely with God’s guidance not having the slightest idea what I will have to face: storm, extreme weathers, hurricanes….


Neither do I have the slightest idea how long will this path be. I do not even know where it will lead me to. But I will still always trust that God knows what is best for me at all times. Many times I thought that God made the wrong choice for me but I was so wrong. When things do not happen as what I planned, it does not mean that it is not good. It was just not the right timing for me. His plans is and will forever be the best for me=). That is His promise!!!



For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” (Jeremiah 29:11)



So regardless of any obstacles, I will still carry on my journey in search of what is best for me with the ever glowing light and wisdom from the Creator. It might not be easy at times but I believe that God will not lead me into anything that is too big for me to solve. He knows me best and I’m sure He knows that I am able to handle the situation before presenting it to me on my journey along the path.

The path may appear easy and straight but i will never find out what is ahead until I have taken the first few steps in front. Now that i have taken the first few baby steps, i will soon find out what God has prepared for me ahead. One at a time. Slowly and patiently as God will reveal it to me one by one.

So, I’ll be a faithful tracker along the path enjoying God’s blessings, grace and mercy. He will lead me through my journey along the path making sure that I will survive every ordeal that ever comes my way. And I will never be a quitter along the journey. Praise God=)

1 comment:

  1. Wei, well written. Praise God that you have put HIM first in your life's journey. You are on the right track...putting your full trust and believe in HIM and only HIM. He will definitely not disappoint you. You can bet on that!! I have experienced his countless blessings all those years since kiu kiu fell ill and are still experiencing it everyday of my life. All praise and thanks to HIM. I give all the glory and praise to HIS HOLY NAME! God Bless You always!!

    ReplyDelete