Friday, October 2, 2009

20.contacts

i've finally uploaded some photos in my facebook...most of it my friends with better cameras have done that and tagged me...so it saved me the trouble of uploading..heheh..but the line here is rather fast compared to malaysia...so it doesn't really take a very super long time to put in more photos..

anyway i got the chance to go to the town today and i got myself a line...so that it'll be much cheaper and convenient for me to contact people here...i'm still finding and waiting for a better option of calling home:cheaper or even better free...=)

and so my new number is 07879358348

it is very different from malaysia where we can choose our own number..here, they just give you a number and that's yours...hehe...they do not even display any number for you to see...you want a number and here it is..take it or leave it...lol..so it's a good thing that my number is quite easy to remember especially for a forgetful person like me...

that's all for now...more updates as days come...
**still get hungry very very often...too often perhaps.....

8 comments:

  1. yea..ur very hungry one...wait la a few weeeks then u will feel full aft u makan so much! Good luck! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh..so how does the num works..
    i can terus send msg to u izit?
    do i have to add some code no infront of it??

    ReplyDelete
  3. g:nope i dun think u need to add anything to it d..u can try tho..lol...

    sulin:yeah..hehe..hope sooner or later i wont have to keep on eating..lol...eating too much...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, i tried to sent, but tak jadi lar..how ah??

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh isit?il try to find out n wil get back to u soon...heheh

    ReplyDelete
  6. i tried and cant also. i even put a '+' infront, just like i sms jing and amy. but cant. hmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  7. wait ya..il get back to u real soon..heheh...

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok..ive tried it out with my parents.
    they said to cal me u have to dial:+447879358348
    im not so sure bout msgin tho.it shud b the same too cos it got to do with the country code n all..u can try it tho..hehe

    ReplyDelete