Sunday, July 19, 2009

5. Thou shalt not fear

Those who know me well enough should know that my greatest fear was to stand in front of a crowd and speak..but this fear is slowly losing its control on me thanks to all the training of speaking in front of the class..hehe..public speaking, forum, debate…

And to prove me of my fear, God finally decided to put me in for a test..hehe..i was the scripture reader for the day and I was sure nervous....my scripture was from Psalms 20:1-9..and it definitely suits me in many ways..

4. May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed.
7. Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the Lord our God.

Perhaps it is a way God is sending me His message? I shall not worry as He knows the deepest desire of my heart and He will surely provide for me to make all my plans succeed..that is His promise to His children..and I shall trust in the name of the Lord in everything I do..easier said than done but I am still learning to surrender everything to Him..

Praise God that I managed to read it loud and clear without a single mistake…I guess with more practice I could be giving motivational talk to hundreds of students with no fear..a bit too ambitious though…but then again who knows what God has planned for me right?....AMEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment