Monday, July 20, 2009

6. unbeliveable??

had breakfast at Tops with sulin and teeni before teeni and i went to Convent school to have my cert translated....have not been going to my beloved school for quite some time..it's not that i feel out of place but rather i feel lonely going there alone knowing that there are so few teachers left for me to *kacau*...so many unfamiliar faces as i walked around in my alma mater...missed those times of visiting so many of my teachers...where everywhere i go i will meet a teacher that i know so well..

went straight to the office to settle the certs and we went to the staff room to see Pn Lim n Pn Cecilia..these two are our usual victims to kacau...hehe..always enjoyed talking to them as they were really like our close friends..joking and crapping about almost everything..learnt a new way to curse today:



the F word can well be substitute with frog and fish...


it really rhymes well when you say it fast enough..hehe..it's tested and proven..



yiphing joined us later and we hunted down another victim---the most sporting and amazing teacher Mr Chan..used to even call him daddy..lol..
after that we visited our second home in school---the library---..used to spend most of my free time in school in the library..knowing me well enough i don't go there to read books but rather to kacau the then library teacher...sadly she no longer holds that post and we don't feel so at home without her there..sobs sobs..



Pn Lim treated yiphing,teeni, szewei and me to McD and believe it or not it is my very very very first time eating a whole McD burger..hehe..with a special order of course..without mayo..hhihi..and it is written Made For You ..heheh..sounds so special..lol..thanks Pn Lim..


my specially made burger



went back after pit stop at tesco to buy my favourite sushi=) had a really great day..thank God

No comments:

Post a Comment