Friday, July 24, 2009

7. 64 days more

what have I done so far for my preparation?

I have been shopping for my warm clothings and thank God I got quite a good bargain for a few…and when it comes to shopping I am surely exposed to the temptation of buying things that are not so important…hehe..and praise God even though I have spent so much I still have another RM 3oo to buy things with..

I now have a huge luggage on my sis’s bed so that I can dump in anything that I can remember at that moment…heheh..knowing that I am an old granny, that was the only practical method to not forget anything…

Besides, I am also busy finding for more information about MARJON and Plymouth so that I will have a brief idea on things and what to expect…in other words I don’t want to look jakun there…lol

A lot more to do but I am still taking my own sweet time…hope I am able to settle everything in time…hhehe

1 comment: