Monday, February 13, 2012

92. thank You for always there..

thank You...
for Your guidance,
for Your blessings,
for Your grace and
for Your love...

i always forget
and try to take things into my own control..
that is when things always
get out of control...

thankfully,
i have a great You
to forgive me,
and to lead me back on track..

You are my leader,
my friend, my comforter,
my love, my saviour,
my God..;)

thank You for never giving up on me..

things got pretty bad the whole of last week..i tried to do everything with my own strength but only He knows how weak i was..i tried and tried and got frustrated but things still didn't work out..till i realised that i was on my own..i wasn't giving Him a chance to help me..thank You for sending me words of encouragement and love through the people around me..to let me see how hard You wanted to help me all the time..it was me too busy pushing You away thinking that i could handle it myself..



"Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight"
Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment