Sunday, November 14, 2010

55. home...



not being home for so many family occasions upsets me..
it makes me feel like i have missed out so much in my life..
all i want to do now is just to be back home within the comfort of my loved ones...
to be a part of the laughter and joy..

seeing them via skype helps me ease the feeling a bit
but it feels very different from being there myself..
i know they did their best to include me in the celebration
by explaining to me everything that is happening..

seeing them makes me longed even more to be home..
really can't wait to be home for my summer break..
to be in the comfort of being home again..


~"HOME is where my HEART is"~

and that's for sure!!


3 comments:

  1. so true dear. but somehow, we are your family members too!!!! jgn sedih2 tau!

    ReplyDelete
  2. huge LIKE to the comment above..
    :)

    seriuosly..dont b sad k..

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much both of u;)..hehe..it helps to noe tht too..

    adah: too bad this blog dun have the like button eh?hee..

    ReplyDelete