Thursday, October 21, 2010

49. let Your will be done..

"No eyes has seen,
no ear has heard,
no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love Him"
(1Corinthians 2:9)



i do not know what the future awaits me.
but i have always loved the suprises that He has prepared for me.
even when it was not something i had wanted,
i trust and believe that it is for my very best.

like what the mother says all the time in I Not Stupid-the movie
"it's all for your own good"

You have always provided me with so much.
i might not understand the things You do in my life,
but i have always come to realise that Your way is always the best.
You taught me new things from my own experience.
and it is from these experience that i learnt from my mistakes.

you may not be something i have ever dreamt of to have, but if my Father says you are for me then it shall be it..

AMEN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment