Thursday, February 4, 2010

39. the end of being pissed..

after putting in a lot of effort of controlling my own emotions, i finally gave in feeling pissed and frustrated. i have come to accept the fact that even if you treat someone well, you might not receive the same treatment. guess that's just the way it is. and the only solution is to not expect anything at all....--easier said than done--...

but what i went through is nothing at all compared to what my Saviour has been through. the pure and innocent lamb treated everyone so well but yet He was treated unfairly and was condemn. so who am I to complain when i face some challenges...

whatever it is, i thank God for blessing me with the ability to forgive others..and it definitely helps to know that i'm loved by my Saviour and my family and friends..

*can't wait to receive my parcel filled with the joy of CNY!!!*

2 comments:

  1. ooooo....kecian....
    sbar ek e wei...
    small matter jer tuu...
    i'll pass by in a jiffy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks..hehe...mmg dah pass by pun..no worries=)

    ReplyDelete