Monday, December 21, 2009

34. unexpected snow in plymouth=)

i was hibernating under my thick blanket when i heard the phone ringing. really felt so lazy to answer it but finally gave up cause the noise was too irritating..hehe...at the other end of the line, kanch was shouting excitedly for me to go out NOW!!! there's finally SNOW!!!!

literally ran out stopping only to grab my jacket. nothing else occured to me anymore besides going out and admiring it..hehe..---me being a jakun at the sight of snow..i have been waiting for it to snow for ages and it finally happened=) can never be able to describe the joy of it.. can only thank God for answering my prayers..it had definitely cheered me up a lot..these are the few photos that i managed to take before it got too cold...


was just light snow in the beginning




it snowed heavier...




the tree beside my house




later on jaryn and kanch suddenly came into my house and gave me my "boyfriend"..hahha..was really surprised..did not expect it at all..thanks so much=) and my task was to make it real..was afraid that it mite melt anytime so i grabbed anything i saw. then i noticed that it was still standing after some time..so i took my time to make it look better and not so scary..haha..





this was what they presented to me..





first draft of my "boyfriend"...i know it's ugly and scary..hehe..





an improvement of it..haha...more handsome??hahah..


final version..but i still feel the second one is the best..hee..



miss and love you!!


2 comments:

  1. thanks 4 waking me up from my warm n cozy duvet...
    haha....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah..sure...no prob=)..tht's the nearest hse for me to kacau rite..lol

    ReplyDelete