Thursday, December 17, 2009

33.winter solstice

every year i am blessed enough to be able to eat the "tong yuen" that my grandma made..loved messing around making funny shapes and colour with the tong yuen..missed it so very much..simply missed the warth of family gathering......


to comfort myself i bought myself some flour and started making it from scratch..heheh..it was not as easy as i thought it would be..the mixture was so so so sticky...myself to blame for that..haha..stupid mistake..but well after getting some extra pairs of hands from jaryn and kanch, we managed to come up with something presentable though the colouring was a bit dull..cheap ones right..can't expect much....but was very delicious for our very first try i guess..enjoyed eating it but wished i could be home making it with my por por...hehe..

thanks for helping out=)


our first tong yuen in plymouth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment