Monday, August 10, 2009

9. in times of being tested

I can’t help but keep asking these questions repeatedly in my head..

Why do I always have to give up things that I have worked so hard for?
Why do I always have to give in to people’s demand or request?

I am just so sick of all these craps and rubbish..can’t they give in just for once???have they ever considered our feelings just for once??

True enough that I respect them in many ways but respect comes with certain boundaries and limitations..I can’t be giving up and giving in just so that they can achieve their goals all the time..I want to achieve mine too..

But then again, who am I to stop this unpredictable situation…if the little boy wants to swim, who am I to stop it from going into the water…I know the example don’t quite make sense but I am just trying to say that if someone has already decided on something I am a nobody to change the decision…so I guess all I can do is just to respect the decision and go along with it even if I do not agree with it..

All I can hope for is that things are not as bad as I thought it would be..pray that God will interfere and do what He thinks is best for me..this is just a frustrated ranting on the things that have been happening for quite some time..I am now suffering the consequences since I do not have the courage to stand firm on what I really desire……sigh….

2 comments:

  1. wei what really happened to you !!
    about your parents ???
    mine to share maybe can help you out a bit !

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope..ntg bout them at all..dun worry..long story le..mayb il tell u wen i go to png..need to complain it to someone oso..if u dun mind listenin to an old lady complainin..hee

    ReplyDelete