Sunday, April 29, 2012

101. eternal joy..

my greatest fear is not death..
why should i fear death if it means going home
to my Heavenly Father..
a place where there is only happiness,
perfect health,
lots of love and peace..
it will be a perfect reunion..

but....

i'm afraid of not meeting my
earthly loved ones there..
i'm afraid of losing them forever..
that's my biggest fear..

life is just a borrowed thing..
unpredictable in so many ways..
you will never know when you will lose it..
or when someone would just snatch it away from you..

accidents happen,
sickness strikes,
will this very second be my last?
only He knows..
will i meet you again in the promised place?
i want to..and i hope i will..



darling,
i'm sorry that you lost your loved one..
but i am very sure that you will meet her again
in the perfect place 
in His presence..
may He comfort you 
with His everlasting love

No comments:

Post a Comment