Monday, January 9, 2012

86. new year, new term

the phrase "time flies" does not really apply in my life anymore. it seemed to be moving faster than that.. but i can't think of a word to substitute "fly" though.. and.. the holiday came and it's going to end in a few hours.. what have i done so far? nothing much..

-Spain for 4 days
-hibernation started right after the trip
-did my 1000 word for a chapter 
-watching dramas and movies
-bro came for a week to visit

there! 3 weeks of winter break summarised..

so now,it's probably time to get my thoughts and energy focused on my course again..but it would be busier than usual..because the management people seemed to think that it would be fun to squeeze in whatsoever module they can think of for us to learn during our third year..



~may the great You be my pillar of strength and to sustain me through all of these..
~may the great You be my light of guidance in my every thought and action..


p/s: happy birthday dearest friend..;) thanks for being you..

1 comment:

  1. yeah...agree. guess time changed its aircraft recently...something called bullet-plane? :) Jom jadi cikgu tahun ni!!! :P

    ReplyDelete