Sunday, August 15, 2010

43. meteor shower

my childhood dream finally came true yesterday. i have always wanted to witness one of God's most wonderful creation and i was blessed enough to be able to see it. even though there was only a few of it, still i am more than grateful for it. i saw 5 in one hour. i know it is really just a hand full but still it really made my day ;) out of that 5, only 2 appeared right in front of my eyes. the other 3 was just a glimpse of it. people always say that when you see a shooting star, make a wish and it will come true. but i was more excited to be able to see them than to make any wishes. to me, my wish is already answered---the existence of these shooting stars..

can't wait for the next meteor shower...hope it will be soon..




No comments:

Post a Comment